Monday, March 18, 2013

Khata Transfer in Bangalore easy

Note: In government offices following this fundamental thing.
1. There will be always simple process never get confused too much about process.
2. Never ask too many basic questions to officials where by you show your self as illiterate in things that are needed for daily life in India.

The process is simple.

  1. Take a form from the office or help centers ( 10/- per form ).
  2. Get previous owner signature
  3. Calculate 2% on stamp duty for the DD in favor of revenue officer.
  4. Give DD, application signed by previous owner, photo copy of mother deed, sale deed, previous khata certificate, tax paid receipt etc.
  5. Take originals, ( if they are with bank then certified copy from bank, notary done on each page etc ).
  6. Submit and don't go behind them later as per SAKALA rule they have to finish in one month maximum.
  7. You can later get khata certificate and extract from any citizen help centers available around Bangalore. You don't need to go to same office.
Note: Get the SAKALA reference number added to your acknowledgment that you get.

Thanks,
Madhava

5 comments:

Kunal S D said...

Hi Madhava,
I have submitted my application to get the khata Transferred on 25-May-2013 and have the acknowledgement form signed.

Can you tell me if this signed acknowledgement form will be sufficient to apply under 'Sakala' and what would be the process?

Regards,
Kunal

Madhavarao said...

hello Kunal,

yes this is sufficient for sakal, if it has date on it.

but if you just spend some time even with out giving bribe people should help you now a days.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Officials at BBMP office r harassing us since one year giving vague reasons for not doing the khata transfer. the application was given in 2016 january along with required documents and DDs. I also have the acknowledgement with bbmp stamp. tax inspectors visited the flat twice and took all details. Now, the ARO is demanding bribe and officials in bbmp office say the file is pending due to some endorsement like betterment charge paid proof is not given. However, there's no official communication and we haven't seen the file. btw, the previous owner(seller) had Suvarna khata. other buyers in my building say they had to shell out 50-60 K to get the work done. Please let me know what is the best way to tackle this problem?

Unknown said...

http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/online/bbmp/registration.aspx get it done from here online.

SYED said...

I have taken a house which was in my mother name in 2013 we got it transfer in my name by giftdeed till now I have not transferred the khata in my name in 2017 my mother expired and I have her death certificate with me what is the fee I have to pay in this and what document I should take to transfer.